The Saturday Series
- Dates: March 17, 24; April 7, 14, 21
- Time: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- CE Credits: 3.0 / class or 15.0/series (all 5 classes)
- Cost: $100/course. Series discounts: $400 for the entire series (all 5 courses). $240 for 3 courses. Enroll in any or all courses.
- Enroll at The Krevoy Institute – 310-550-1776 or www.drkrevoy.com
- Address: 9454 Wilshire Blvd., Penthouse, Beverly Hills, 90212
Saturday, March 17, 2018
Instructor: Sacha Bollas, Psy.D
This seminar will look at how attachment and separation issues can lead to the development of an eating disorder.
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Instructor: Terry Simpson, Psy.D.
This seminar will review basic neurobiology and how the brain-gut connection relates to eating disorders.
Saturday, April 7, 2018
Instructor: Lynda Chassler, LCSW, Ph,D.
This seminar will explore the root causes of early developmental failures that lead to the borderline and narcissistic personality disorders of anorectics and bulimics.
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Instructor: Margaret Buckley, E-RYT500
Learn how to utilize the potential benefits of yoga and meditation for the treatment of eating disorders.
Saturday, April 21, 2018
Instructor: Baila Drucker, LCSW
This seminar will emphasize the application of specific trauma interventions with eating disorder clients.
The Krevoy Institute for Eating Disorders is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Krevoy Institute for Eating Disorders maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This course meets the qualifications for continuing credit for Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Only the actual number of hours spent in the educational activity may be claimed for credit.